Choosing the right garage door can be a bit daunting – that’s why here at Precision, we have fully trained professionals ready to help from design to installation. Very often the most prominent element of your home’s facade, a quality garage door does not only add convenience and style, but it also increases value with that all important curb appeal. Understanding a few key aspects will give you a good head start to ensuring you select just the right door for your home.
- Steel Generally the most popular choice due to its durability, flexibility, and affordability. Steel doors can be done in many different styles and with various levels of insulation.
- Aluminum Painted, anodized, or wood grain finishes make aluminum an incredibly versatile material for your garage door. Weather resistant and durable enough to last the life of your home.
- Wood The unmatched warmth and beauty that comes with authentic wood doors will give your home character and style. Many quality hardwoods to choose from in paints and stains to perfectly fit your home.
- Vinyl An excellent choice when weather is an issue. Vinyl doors do a great job a sealing out the elements and will never dent, rot, or warp. Available in many styles.
- Traditional Offers styling that easily suits most homes. The most affordable style, available in raised or recessed panels with various color and accessory options.
- Carriage House Mimicking the look of a historical, swinging carriage house door, but with the modern functionality of an overhead door. Gorgeously customizable to suit your home’s architecture.
- Contemporary In aluminum, glass, or flushed panel, this style of door is sleek, clean and minimal. Modern homes are perfectly complemented with simple panels and many options for color, finish, and window types.
Insulation and Performance
Every homeowner has different needs when it comes to the insulation and performance of their door. At Precision Door of Hickory, we offer doors with single, double, or even triple layer construction, capable of creating just the right garage atmosphere for you. Our doors can also be equipped with wind load reinforcement, allowing you to choose the door you love without having to compromise style for security. If you have any questions about your insulation needs or wind load requirements, please give our trained professionals a call!
Choosing your garage door should be fun! Whether you’ve got your door picked out and ready to buy or if you’re completely in the dark, at Precision Door Hickory, we are here to make sure your purchase goes smoothly and simply!